NATA Entrance Exam Coaching
NATA | JEE Mains (Architecture) Entrance Exam Coaching
Takshshila is best NATA/ JEE(Mains) Architecture Coaching centre in Hyderabad
NATA 2018 Exam will Conducted on 29th April, 2018
JEE Mains (B.Architecture) 2018 Exam will be conducted on 8th April, 2018
Fresh Batches for NATA & B.Arch Entrance Exam coaching is starting from 18th & 22nd March, 2018. Multiple Batches will be conducted at our Begumpet, Abids & Madhapur Branch.
Each Batch contains only 25 Candidates. Limited seats are available in each batch. Enroll Now.
Batch Timings & Details are mentioned below:
|Batch A||Batch B||Batch C|
|8 am to 11.30 am
|11.30 am to 3.30 pm
|3.30 pm to 6.30 pm
|Batch A||Batch B|
|10.30 am to 2.30 pm
|3.30 pm to 7.30 pm
|Batch A||Batch B|
|8 am to 11 am
|2 pm to 6 pm
Features of NATA Entrance Exam Coaching – 2018
- Exhaustive Material and books for Each Subjects
- Conducting 5 Online mock exams (as per NATA Standards)
- Conducting 5 NATA written mock test
- Success rate 98% and above, every year
- Multiple internal test and assignments
- Faculties from JNTU, architects and experience professors
- Expertise in training Architecture aspirants over 15 years
- Question Bank consisting important question and previous years papers
- 1000 + important Architectural images
- Separate NATA Maths Classes also taken
For Details Contact – 9963338877 | 7999479998| 04027768833
Why Join Takshshila
- 100% Results
- Highest NATA Score Secured by our students in whole of Telangana & AndhraPradesh.
- Every 2nd Student in top 100 ranks of JNAFAU (Architecture) is a Takshshilians
- More than 5000 Students of Takshshila are pursuing Architecture Degree in top Architecture Colleges of India.
What is NATA : NATA i.e. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a Aptitude test conducted by COA- Council of Architecture, India. It is an entrance exam for admissions to 5 year B.Arch. degree course offered by all institutes / schools / colleges of Architecture in India (including Govt., Govt-aided, Private Unaided, University Depts., Deemed Universities, etc.).
The test is conducted to measures an applicant’s aptitude for Architecture that includes drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability. 10+2 or PUC students who are desirous of taking admission to first year of undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India are required to appear for this test. Official site for NATA is www.nata.in
Examination will be conducted on 29.04.2018 (Sunday) (10.30 AM to 1.30 PM). Unlike in year 2017 which was only paper based test, 2018 will be conducted as one day online examination all over the country, which will comprise of two parts : Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Q uestions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing .
5 out of 5 stars (based on 3 reviews)
Write a rewiew